Monday 31 August 2020

Romantic “Thinking Of You” Quotes For Your Loved One

This is the one list you will ever need when looking for the words to say to someone that you are thinking of them.

1. “When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Thanks for being you.” – Sam Crow

2. “Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today. And I would never let it pass without telling you I’m thinking of you.” – Mitch Cuento

3. “Thinking of You is easy – I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.” – Michael Pryce

4. “You are the sun in my day the wind in my sky the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Thinking of You!” – Paul

5. “So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you – no one else. There’s a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won’t go away.” – Angel Hema

6. “They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.” – Elizabeth Wilder

7. “When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you.” – B. Rivers

8. “I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.” – Kong Moua

9. “My mind is filled with beautiful thoughts of you.” – Unknown

10. “Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night?” – Mitch Cuento

11. “I just wanted to let you know, I’ve been thinking of you, wondering how you have been and praying for you too. I want you to always remember, no matter what you face, to look to God when it gets tough and keep walking in His grace.” – M. S. Lowndes

12. “Want to know a Secret? Someone out there can’t stop thinking about you. You are Beautiful. Don’t ever believe differently.” – Drake

13. “Lost in loneliness and pain. Black and unendurable, Thinking of You with every Corpuscle of my flesh, in Every instant of night And day.” – Kenneth Rexroth

14. “I just wanted to let you know that I feel very lucky to have you in my life.” – Ann Lynn

15. “My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.” – Perez

16. “That’s how you know you love someone, I guess when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too.” – Kaui Hart Hemmings

17. “I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see.” – John Burroughs

18. “Missing you is like torture, and thinking of you is bliss.” – Unknown

19. “Maybe if you can’t get somebody out of your head, they’re supposed to be there.” – Mollz

20. “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi

For more romance content, check out www.onzenn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment